- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Sao Jorge weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 110110 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The February weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sao Jorge in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Sao Jorge in February, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Jorge in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Jorge in February - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Jorge in February?
The average sea temperature around Sao Jorge in February is 16°C.
Does it rain in Sao Jorge in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Sao Jorge in February and the average monthly rainfall is 110mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in February 2021. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:58||18:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:45||18:30|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:26||18:45|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in the Azores in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.