- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Sao Jorge weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Azores
The August weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Jorge in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sao Jorge in August, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Jorge in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Jorge in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Jorge in August?
The average sea temperature around Sao Jorge in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Sao Jorge in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Sao Jorge in August and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in August 2021. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:54||21:03|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:08||20:46|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:21||20:24|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.