- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Sao Jorge weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Sao Jorge, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Azores
How warm is it in Sao Jorge in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Sao Jorge in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Jorge in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Jorge in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Jorge in April?
The average sea temperature around Sao Jorge in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Sao Jorge in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sao Jorge in April and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Jorge in April 2021. Select a month to view Sao Jorge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:37||20:16|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:16||20:30|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:56||20:44|
- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where is hot in the Azores in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.