- Explore the latest deals on skiing & snowboarding holidays
- Save with early booking discounts, free lift passes & more
- Destinations for 2021 include France, Austria, Italy & more
Linz weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 116116 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The July weather guide for Linz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Linz in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Linz in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Linz in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Linz in July - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Linz in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Linz in July and the average monthly rainfall is 116mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Linz sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Linz in July 2021. Select a month to view Linz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:06||21:07|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:19||20:58|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:37||20:41|
- Browse latest offers on 3 campsites in Austria
- Filter campsites by price, star rating, facilities & activities
- Search by travel dates & browse by map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.