- Save up to 8% on holidays to Austria
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Linz weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The October weather guide for Linz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Linz in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Linz in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Linz in October?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Linz in October - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Linz in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Linz in October and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Linz sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Linz in October 2021. Select a month to view Linz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:02||18:42|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:24||18:12|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:47*||16:45*|
*Daylight saving ends - Central European Time (CET) starts
- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.