- Save on holidays to Austria with latest offers
- Visit the Austrian Tyrol, Vienna & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Linz weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The November weather guide for Linz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Linz in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Linz in November, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Linz in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Linz in November - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Linz in November?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Linz in November and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Linz sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Linz in November 2021. Select a month to view Linz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:49||16:44|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:10||16:24|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:32||16:11|
- Save on skiing holidays in winter 2020/2021
- Book chalets, hotels & self-catered apartments in Europe
- Lift passes included in all deals. Book holidays to Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.