- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Alanya weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Alanya, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alanya in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Alanya in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alanya in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alanya in August - that's 90% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alanya in August?
The average sea temperature around Alanya in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Alanya in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Alanya in August and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Alanya sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alanya in August 2020. Select a month to view Alanya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:58||19:58|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:11||19:41|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:23||19:21|
- Book two week holiday to Turkey & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Turkey holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.