- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Krabi weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Thailand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 246246 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Krabi, Thailand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Krabi in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Krabi in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Krabi in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Krabi in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Krabi in August?
The average sea temperature around Krabi in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Krabi in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Krabi in August and the average monthly rainfall is 246mm.
Krabi sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Krabi in August 2020. Select a month to view Krabi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:17||18:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:17||18:40|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:16||18:33|
- Find cheap flights to Thailand with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Thailand
Where's hot in Thailand in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Thailand in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.