- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Terceira weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Terceira, Azores shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Terceira in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Terceira in August, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Terceira in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Terceira in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Terceira in August?
The average sea temperature around Terceira in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Terceira in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Terceira in August and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Terceira sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Terceira in August 2020. Select a month to view Terceira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:51||20:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:04||20:41|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:17||20:20|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in the Azores in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Azores in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.