- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Tromso weather in August 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Tromso, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Tromso in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Tromso in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tromso in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tromso in August - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Tromso in August?
The average sea temperature around Tromso in August is 11°C.
Does it rain in Tromso in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Tromso in August and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Tromso sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tromso in August 2020. Select a month to view Tromso sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||02:25||23:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||03:52||21:41|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||04:59||20:27|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Norway
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's hot in Norway in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.