- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the Maldives
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Haa Alifu Atoll weather in August 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 211211 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Haa Alifu Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Haa Alifu Atoll weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Haa Alifu Atoll in August is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 211mm (8.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Haa Alifu Atoll in August is 28°C (82°F).
Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Haa Alifu Atoll in August 2019. Select a month to view Haa Alifu Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:02||18:27|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:02||18:23|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:01||18:16|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.