- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Pristina weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pristina in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Pristina in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Pristina in August and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pristina in August 2020. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:27||19:55|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:43||19:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:59||19:11|
- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kosovo in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.