- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Rapallo weather in August 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Rapallo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rapallo weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rapallo in August is a warm 24°C (75°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 15°C (59°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Rapallo in August is 25°C (77°F).
Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rapallo in August 2019. Select a month to view Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:10||20:48|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:27||20:27|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:44||20:02|
- Save on summer holidays departing in August 2019
- Book holidays for under £499 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about Italy
More Italian Riviera destinations
- Finale Ligure
- La Spezia
- San Remo
- Santa Margherita Ligure
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details