- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
St Peter Port weather in August 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Peter Port weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Peter Port in August is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 45mm (1.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Peter Port in August is 17°C (63°F).
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in August 2019. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:41||20:51|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:02||20:26|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:24||19:56|
- Find low prices on flights to Guernsey
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Guernsey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.