- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Lourdas weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Lourdas, Kefalonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lourdas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Lourdas in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdas in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdas in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Lourdas in August?
The average sea temperature around Lourdas in August is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Lourdas in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Lourdas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Lourdas sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lourdas in August 2020. Select a month to view Lourdas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:40||20:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:54||20:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:07||20:08|
- Find cheap flights to Kefalonia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Kefalonia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kefalonia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.