- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Batsi, Andros weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Batsi, Andros, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Batsi, Andros in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Batsi, Andros in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Batsi, Andros in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Batsi, Andros in August - that's 91% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Batsi, Andros in August?
The average sea temperature around Batsi, Andros in August is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Batsi, Andros in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Batsi, Andros in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Batsi, Andros sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Batsi, Andros in August 2020. Select a month to view Batsi, Andros sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:24||20:29|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:37||20:12|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:50||19:51|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Greece
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.