- Save £400 per couple on select river cruises in 2020
- Discount on sailings with TUI Isla & TUI Maya
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Osijek weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Osijek, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Osijek in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Osijek in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Osijek in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Osijek in August - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Osijek in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Osijek in August and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Osijek sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Osijek in August 2020. Select a month to view Osijek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:29||20:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:47||19:51|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:06||19:24|
- Explore Indulgent Escapes offers for Croatia
- Book luxury holidays to Dubrovnik, Pula, Split & Zadar
- Low £60pp deposits, 25 kg baggage & private transfers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.