- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
Brest weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Brest, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brest in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Brest in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brest in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brest in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brest in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Brest in August and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Brest sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brest in August 2020. Select a month to view Brest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:47||20:15|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:11||19:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:36||19:14|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Belarus in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Belarus in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.