- Browse the top holiday offers to the Bahamas
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Freeport weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 175175 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Freeport, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Freeport sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Freeport in August 2020. Select a month to view Freeport sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:40||20:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:48||19:50|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:54||19:35|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Where's hot in the Bahamas in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.