- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Salta weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The September weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Salta in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in September - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Salta in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Salta in September and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in September 2021. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:33||19:10|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:18||19:15|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:02||19:21|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.