- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Salta weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The November weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Salta in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in November - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salta in November?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Salta in November and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in November 2021. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:34||19:37|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:27||19:46|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:24||19:57|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.