- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Salta weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The June weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Salta in June, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in June - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Salta in June?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Salta in June and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in June 2022. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:59||18:40|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||08:04||18:40|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||08:07||18:44|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.