- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Salta weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The July weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Salta in July, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in July - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Salta in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Salta in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in July 2021. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||08:07||18:44|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||08:05||18:51|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:59||18:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.