- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Salta weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The August weather guide for Salta, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salta in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Salta in August, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salta in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salta in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Salta in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Salta in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Salta sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Salta in August 2021. Select a month to view Salta sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:58||18:58|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:48||19:04|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:34||19:10|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.