- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Cordoba weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The March weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Cordoba in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cordoba in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Cordoba in March and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in March 2022. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:07||19:51|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:17||19:33|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:27||19:14|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.