- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Cordoba weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The June weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Cordoba in June, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in June - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cordoba in June?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cordoba in June and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in June 2021. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||08:08||18:21|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||08:14||18:21|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||08:17||18:25|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.