- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Cordoba weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The July weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Cordoba in July, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cordoba in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cordoba in July and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in July 2021. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||08:17||18:25|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||08:14||18:32|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||08:05||18:42|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Argentina
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.