- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Cordoba weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The February weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cordoba in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in February - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cordoba in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cordoba in February and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in February 2022. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:43||20:17|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:55||20:07|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:06||19:52|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.