- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Cordoba weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The August weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Cordoba in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in August - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Cordoba in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Cordoba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in August 2021. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||08:04||18:42|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:51||18:51|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:34||19:00|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.