- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Cordoba weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Argentina with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Argentina
The April weather guide for Cordoba, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cordoba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Cordoba in April with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordoba in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordoba in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cordoba in April?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Cordoba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cordoba in April 2022. Select a month to view Cordoba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:28||19:13|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||07:37||18:56|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||07:47||18:40|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.