- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Wallis & Futuna weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 303303 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Wallis & Futuna, represented by Wallis, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Wallis & Futuna weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Wallis & Futuna in April is a hot 30°C (86°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F).
Expect 303mm (11.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Wallis & Futuna in April is 29°C (84°F).
The weather in Wallis & Futuna in April is represented by Wallis.
Wallis & Futuna sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis & Futuna in April 2020. Select a month to view Wallis & Futuna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Wallis & Futuna sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Wallis.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:50||17:47|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:51||17:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:53||17:31|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Wallis and Futuna destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details