- Save on hotels in New York, USA with Amoma
- Search for hotel rooms to find the best deal
- Filter offers by price, star rating, reviews & more
New York City weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for New York City, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to New York City weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in New York City in April is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 101mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around New York City in April is 7°C (45°F).
New York City sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for New York City in April 2020. Select a month to view New York City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:39||19:21|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:16||19:36|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:55||19:52|
- Save on hotel stays in New York City, USA with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about New York City
More New York destinations
- East Hampton
- Lake George
- Lake Placid
- New York City
- Niagara Falls
- Sarasota Springs
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details