- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Death Valley weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Death Valley, California shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Death Valley in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Death Valley in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Death Valley in April?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Death Valley in April - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Death Valley in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Death Valley in April and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Death Valley in April 2020. Select a month to view Death Valley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:33||19:10|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:13||19:22|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:55||19:35|
- Become Zipcar member. Access cars from £3/hour & £33/day
- Choose a Zipcar monthly or annual membership plan
- Cars available in the UK, Europe, North America & worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about California
Where's hot in California in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in California in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Death Valley
- Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- Palm Springs
- Santa Barbara
- San Francisco
- Big Sur
- Lake Tahoe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.