- Book two week holiday to Sri Lanka & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Sri Lanka holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Bentota weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Sri Lanka with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 258258 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bentota, Sri Lanka shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bentota in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bentota in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bentota in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bentota in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bentota in April?
The average sea temperature around Bentota in April is 29°C.
Does it rain in Bentota in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bentota in April and the average monthly rainfall is 258mm.
Bentota sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bentota in April 2020. Select a month to view Bentota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:08||18:19|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:02||18:18|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:57||18:18|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Sri Lanka
Where's hot in Sri Lanka in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sri Lanka in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.