- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Isla Canela weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Isla Canela, Costa de la Luz shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Isla Canela in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Isla Canela in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Isla Canela in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Isla Canela in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Isla Canela in April?
The average sea temperature around Isla Canela in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Isla Canela in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Isla Canela in April and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Isla Canela sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Isla Canela in April 2020. Select a month to view Isla Canela sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||08:15||20:52|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:55||21:05|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:36||21:18|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Costa de la Luz
Where's hot in the Costa de la Luz in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa de la Luz in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.