- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Adra weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Adra, Costa Almeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Adra weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Adra in April is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Adra in April is 16°C (61°F).
Adra sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Adra in April 2020. Select a month to view Adra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:58||20:35|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:38||20:47|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||07:19||21:00|
- Find low prices on flights to the Costa Almeria
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Spain
Popular Costa Almeria destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Almeria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details