- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
North Korea weather in April 2020
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Korea in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
The April weather guide for North Korea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
North Korea sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for North Korea in April 2020. Select a month to view North Korea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The North Korea sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Pyongyang.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:22||19:01|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:00||19:14|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:40||19:29|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.