- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Rapallo weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Rapallo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Rapallo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Rapallo in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rapallo in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rapallo in April - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rapallo in April?
The average sea temperature around Rapallo in April is 14°C.
Does it rain in Rapallo in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rapallo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rapallo in April 2020. Select a month to view Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:04||19:51|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:39||20:08|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:15||20:26|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.