- Check the best fares on flights to Bali
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to Bali Denpasar International Airport (DPS), Indonesia
Bintan Island weather in April 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 213213 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bintan Island, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bintan Island in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bintan Island in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bintan Island in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bintan Island in April - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bintan Island in April?
The average sea temperature around Bintan Island in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Bintan Island in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bintan Island in April and the average monthly rainfall is 213mm.
Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bintan Island in April 2020. Select a month to view Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:03||18:10|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:58||18:07|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:55||18:04|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.