- Browse the latest holiday deals to India
- Holidays start from just £ per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Nagpur weather in April 2020
- 4040°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Nagpur, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nagpur in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 40°C in Nagpur in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nagpur in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nagpur in April - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Nagpur in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Nagpur in April and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Nagpur sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nagpur in April 2020. Select a month to view Nagpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:07||18:28|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:55||18:33|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:44||18:38|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to India
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.