- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Arambol Beach weather in April 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Arambol Beach, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Arambol Beach in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Arambol Beach in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Arambol Beach in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Arambol Beach in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Arambol Beach in April?
The average sea temperature around Arambol Beach in April is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Arambol Beach in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Arambol Beach in April and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Arambol Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Arambol Beach in April 2020. Select a month to view Arambol Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:30||18:48|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:20||18:50|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:12||18:53|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.