- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Tbilisi weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Tbilisi, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tbilisi in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Tbilisi in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tbilisi in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tbilisi in April - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tbilisi in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Tbilisi in April and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Tbilisi sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tbilisi in April 2020. Select a month to view Tbilisi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:43||19:27|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:20||19:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:59||19:58|
- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Georgia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.