- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Tbilisi weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Tbilisi, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tbilisi weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tbilisi in April is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 58mm (2.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Tbilisi sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tbilisi in April 2020. Select a month to view Tbilisi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:43||19:27|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:20||19:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:59||19:58|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Georgia in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details