- Save up to 11% on holidays to Egypt
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Alexandria weather in April 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Alexandria, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Alexandria weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Alexandria in April is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Alexandria in April is 18°C (64°F).
Alexandria sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alexandria in April 2020. Select a month to view Alexandria sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:49||18:20|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:32||18:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:16||18:39|
- Find cheap flights to Egypt with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details