- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Virgin Gorda weather in April 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Virgin Gorda in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Virgin Gorda in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Virgin Gorda in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Virgin Gorda in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Virgin Gorda in April?
The average sea temperature around Virgin Gorda in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Virgin Gorda in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Virgin Gorda in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Virgin Gorda in April 2020. Select a month to view Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:11||18:32|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:01||18:35|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:51||18:39|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to the British Virgin Islands
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.