- Save up to 8% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to Antigua in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Mamora Bay weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antigua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antigua
The January weather guide for Mamora Bay, Antigua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mamora Bay in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mamora Bay in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mamora Bay in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mamora Bay in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mamora Bay in January?
The average sea temperature around Mamora Bay in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Mamora Bay in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Mamora Bay in January and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mamora Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mamora Bay in January 2022. Select a month to view Mamora Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:36||17:45|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:40||17:54|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:39||18:02|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.