- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Praia Da Rocha weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The September weather guide for Praia Da Rocha, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Praia Da Rocha in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Praia Da Rocha in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praia Da Rocha in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praia Da Rocha in September - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praia Da Rocha in September?
The average sea temperature around Praia Da Rocha in September is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Praia Da Rocha in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Praia Da Rocha in September and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Praia Da Rocha sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Praia Da Rocha in September 2022. Select a month to view Praia Da Rocha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||07:05||20:03|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||07:16||19:42|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||07:29||19:19|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.