- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Grande Prairie weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Alberta
The August weather guide for Grande Prairie, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Grande Prairie in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Grande Prairie in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Grande Prairie in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Grande Prairie in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Grande Prairie in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Grande Prairie in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Grande Prairie sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Grande Prairie in August 2022. Select a month to view Grande Prairie sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:04||21:58|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:31||21:26|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||07:00||20:50|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.