- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Kandahar weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The May weather guide for Kandahar, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandahar in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kandahar in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandahar in May?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandahar in May - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandahar in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Kandahar in May and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kandahar in May 2022. Select a month to view Kandahar sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:22||18:47|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:10||18:57|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:03||19:07|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.