- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Herat weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The October weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Herat in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Herat in October, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Herat in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Herat in October - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Herat in October?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Herat in October and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Herat sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Herat in October 2021. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:16||18:05|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:27||17:46|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:40||17:29|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.