- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Herat weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The July weather guide for Herat, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Herat in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Herat in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Herat in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Herat in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Herat in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Herat in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Herat sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Herat in July 2021. Select a month to view Herat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:13||19:37|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:21||19:33|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:31||19:24|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.